Do you have a newsletter with offers? YES! Sign up to receive special offers via our weekly email here.
What's the difference between faux leather and vinyl? NOTHING. It is the same.
Do you carry "jelly vinyl"? Yes- jelly vinyl is a marketing term used for transparent vinyl. I stock 10 & 12 gauge which is very easy to sew and super strong. YOU WILL NEED a Teflon sewing foot.
Do you have a store I can visit? YES! Visit us at our physical location:
4860 Larson Beach Rd McFarland, WI 53558
Opening hours are 12 noon- 4 pm Saturdays & Wednesdays
Our contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my vinyl arrive?
- We ship at least 4 days a week. Federal Holidays means no mail runs (not in our power). Most orders are processed within 72hrs unless a preorder is holding it up. Check your order email for more info.
- IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT PROCESSED check to make sure it's not a preorder item that's holding it up. Email us if you need help, we are happy to help you! (email@example.com)
- USPS and UPS Guidelines: First Class takes approx 4-7 days from time of pickup and Priority Mail approx 2-5 days Domestically.
- UPS 2-7 days from time of pick up
- We always send TRACKING info via email. Check your junk, spam, or promotions folders before freaking out.
Is this vinyl heat transfer?
- Our scrap packs have multi sized units included. Most vinyl is now cut at the factory. We package it here, either in plastic bags or tissue paper.
- Yes you can sew & embroider this vinyl!
- YES you can QUILT the Soft Vinyl Collection & Moonglow collection easily!
- See my Free Guide to Sewing Vinyl .
- Always use a Teflon sewing foot, use good quality poly blend thread, and the correct needle for your material.
- I host weekly LIVE events on my Facebook page and YouTube channel often make vinyl and cork projects. You can watch the replays anytime.
Do you offer free Domestic shipping? For VIP Members yes. Orders over $100 ship free domestically including AK, HW, & Puerto Rico
For our International Guests, we will ship the best way for YOU. Canada parcels will go USPS due to problems with holds at the border with UPS.
Postage costs calculate according to weight. If you fill your cart, you will see the cost.
I keep hearing about VIP Club, how do I join? Join us by clicking here.
This is an annual membership with TONS of perks! We'd love to have you. Most VIP Members "make their money back" in 1 to 2 orders. We can no longer accomodate requests for refunds if you forgot your VIP or discount codes. PLEASE MAKE SURE you have your codes handy, and include them in the coupon box at checkout. VIP Members use "VIP" in the coupon box and be logged in to your account.
I want to order wholesale, what do I have to do?
We are closed to additional wholesale accounts right now. As another option, you can find some of my products at Checker Distributing. This is for businesses with tax id numbers.
Do you have free patterns and tutorials? YES LOTS! For VIDEO tutorials and walk-throughs, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/SewHungryHippie/videos
Here is my blog page with pages of free tutorials for you to browse.
Can I teach your pattern in a class at my LQS?
YES! Please have each student purchase a copy of the pattern, copying is illegal.
Do you travel to teach or do trunk shows? Currently, no, sorry.
RETURNS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
I want you to be happy! I stand by my products, it is always worth an email if you have an issue. Please give us 48 business hours to respond, we get a lot of emails and have five people looking through them daily.
PDF sales are not refundable due to the digital nature of the product.
Returns accepted within 14 days of receiving for unused items in original condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "return" in subject line. Return labels are sent for easy print and drop.
If you simply "changed your mind" on a product, please email for exchange or return form - shipping is at your expense.
Cancelled orders incur a 10% restocking fee.
IF you choose to opt out of Package Protection, I am not covering loss or damage. This is a small family-run company, thank you for your understanding and support.
Please email us if there is an issue. (email@example.com) 😄
4860 Larson Beach Rd
Mcfarland, WI 53558
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, and shop pay. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
SHOP PAY INSTALLMENTS INFORMATION:
- Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
- If you finance your purchase with Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
VINYL RATING INFORMATION:
Our vinyl has the highest eco-friendly rating available for production.
Many materials now days have ingredients in them that fall under Proposition 65, and pvc is one of them.