When will my vinyl arrive?
- We ship daily M-F and some Saturdays. Federal Holidays means no mail runs (not in our power). Orders are processed within 72hrs. We have expedited shipping available for those who need it.
- USPS and UPS Guidelines: First Class takes approx 4-7 days and Priority Mail approx 2-5 days Domestically. UPS 2-7 days. We always send TRACKING info via email. Check your junk, spam, or promotions folders before freaking out.
Is this vinyl heat transfer?
Can I order different size cuts of vinyl?
- We offer 18" sq, 18 x 36, and 18 X 54". Our scrap packs have multi sized units included. Some vinyl is offered at 18" x 27", all vinyl is now cut at the factory. We package it here, either in plastic bags or tissue paper.
Can I sew or embroider this vinyl? Do I need special tools?
- Yes you can sew & embroider this vinyl!
- See my Free Guide to Sewing Vinyl .
- Always use a Teflon sewing foot, use good quality poly blend thread, and the correct needle for your material.
- I host weekly LIVE events on my Facebook page and often make vinyl and cork projects. You can watch the replays anytime.
Do you offer free Domestic shipping? Yes! Orders over $100 ship free domestically. Orders over $45 have a flat rate option of only $5.95
Printed Patterns always ship FREE!
Orders greater than $45 = $5.95 flat fee (except Hawaii & Alaska)
Orders greater than $100 = free shipping of shop choice ( USPS Priority, Fed Ex Ground, or UPS).
For our International Guests, we will ship the best way for YOU. Canada parcels will go USPS due to problems with holds at UPS unless you specify. Feel free to message us at checkout OR send an email at email@example.com
I want to order wholesale, what do I have to do?
If you're interested in setting up wholesale through my shop, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can find some of my products at Checker Distributing.
For lots of VIDEO tutorials and walk-throughs, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. I work hard to make it worthy of your time. https://www.youtube.com/c/SewHungryHippie/videos
RETURNS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
I want you to be happy! I stand by my products, it is always worth an email if you have an issue.
Returns accepted within 7 days of receiving for unused items in original condition. Please email email@example.com with "return" in subject line. Return labels are sent for easy print and drop. If you simply "changed your mind" on a product, you pay for the return shipment. This is a small family business, thank you for understanding we are not a huge corporation able to absorb extra costs regarding shipping.
I am rational, please email me if there is an issue. (Natalie@sewhungryhippie.com) 😄
6516 Monona Dr #140
Monona, WI 53716
Sign up to receive special offers here.