This is a paper pattern that will be mailed to you.
This pattern is designed to be used with any self-healing material such as cork, leather, vinyl, etc as the edges are left raw (with the option of using edge paint to finish off the edges.) Do NOT try making with cotton fabric!
This is a beginner-friendly pattern, but you should be comfortable with inserting zippers and cutting & sewing accurately which will make all the difference in the overall end look since the edges are left raw.
Specs: Finished wallet is approximately 5½” wide by 4” tall, has three recessed card slots (with a closure tab to keep them secure), and a zippered main compartment.
To get started, you will need the following supplies:
• 11”x 8” piece of leather, cork, or vinyl
• 11”x 8” piece liner fabric
• (1) set spring snaps with setting tool
• 21” of 2 ½” wide ribbon (or very lightweight fabric)
• (1) 4” zipper (if using zipper by the yard, cut it 5”) #5 is preferred